TERMS & CONDITIONS
By travelling with us you agree to the terms and conditions below. The person making a booking is responsible for making all members of your party aware of these.
Health & Safety:
- We cannot carry unaccompanied minors under the age of 16.
- Minimum child age 4. Minimum weight 15kgs – all passengers occupy a seat and must be able to use hand holds
- We cannot accept passengers under the influence of drug or alcohol or displaying covid 19 symptoms.
- If there are any other health problems we should be aware of please let us know.
- Lifejackets are supplied by us and it is mandatory to wear them
- Unfortunately we cannot carry:
- Pregnant ladies
- Those suffering conditions resulting in decreased bone strength
- People with a history of back or spine conditions or injuries
- Anyone who is unable to effectively brace themselves during turns or impacts
- Toddlers or babies
- All instructions given by the skipper and crew must be followed. They are for your and other passengers’ safety and enjoyment
- Passengers must remain seated unless explicit permission is given to stand by the skipper or crew
- You may take photographs or recordings when travelling with us but please respect the privacy of people in other groups.
- Any photographs and recordings you take when with us may not be used for commercial purposes without our permission
- Jet Adventures may take photographs or recordings which may be used for publicity or other purposes. These may include passengers
- Absolutely no litter should be thrown overboard. If you have litter you can’t take with you, we will dispose of it for you. Ask the skipper or crew
- The birds and mammals we encounter are wild animals, they may bite!