Make memories and have an unforgetable experience watching seals offshore
Adult £35, Child (under 16) & Senior (over 65) £30
Fast Boat Trip**
Scroby Sands via Lowestoft and Gt Yarmouth
2 Hours Approx
Join us in a truly magical and one of a kind boat trip experience to see thousands of seals in their natural habitat.
The labrador’s of the sea, these friendly marine mammals are always just as inquisitive as our customers, you’ll get lots of photos to show off to your friends.
We are lucky to see huge numbers of seals at all states of the tide, at low water they’ll be on the sand in the masses and at high water, they’ll be surrounding the boat!
- Departure from our berth at MTB 102 Trust
- Leisurely 4 knot journey downstream, passing under the towns Bascule Bridge before heading out to sea
- 20 knot approx. cruise north passing Ness Point (Britain’s most easterly point), Gunton, Corton, Hopton and Gorleston
- Outward journey to Scroby Sands Windfarm/Sandbank
- Sit and drift with the tide as you watch the seals play and surround us
- Return journey via Great Yarmouth
(Image Scroby Sands, 19 Sept 2020. Picture: Mike Page)
Important Things To Know
- This is a fast open boat trip
- The trip goes out to sea
- The trip is weather dependant*
- You may get very wet and cold and are advised to dress accordingly
See here for how to find us: https://www.jetadventures.co.uk/how-to-find-us/
*Weather Dependant means we require favourable weather conditions in order for the trip to be comfortable for passengers. This is normally determined by the wind speed/direction. If we think weather may be a problem, this will be communicated to you ASAP.
**Whilst this is a fast boat trip, we slow right down when near the seals and never get too close to them. Often, this involves us turning off the engine and letting the tide drift us down past the seals. Learn more about how we help protect and conserve our special environment and wildlife.