Explore the mysteries and history of Lowestoft Harbour
Adult £15, Child (Under 16) & Senior (Over 65) £10
Slow Boat Trip
Lowestoft Harbour & Lake Lothing
45 Minutes Approx
All Weather Running*
Join us for a guided boat tour around Lowestoft Harbour and Lake Lothing, where our friendly and knowledgeable crew will point out all the key sights!
Interested in the old boatyards, or perhaps even a visit to the ship graveyards. Or maybe you want to see the huge offshore ships and research vessels that are regular visitors to our Port. There’s also lots of leisure vessels and marinas with all the expensive yachts!
- Departure from our berth at MTB 102 Trust
- Leisurely 4 knot journey downstream towards the harbour mouth
- On reaching the Grain Silo/Asda, turn around and return to our berth
Important Things To Know
- This is a slow leisurely guided tour of the Harbour
- This boat trip is limited to Lowestoft Harbour/Lake Lothing
- This trip can be offered in all weathers*
- You shouldn’t get wet (Although not guarenteed)
See here for how to find us: https://www.jetadventures.co.uk/how-to-find-us/
*All Weather Running means we are able to run this trip in conditions otherwise not suitable for our trips out to sea. However, in certain extreme situations certain weather conditions will prevent us being able to safely run this trip.
Photos courtesy of Andy Smith, Kevin Coote, John Burpitt and Kaiull Gee.
See more of their great work at …