An unforgettable trip seeing the seals at Horsey Beach
Adult £50, Child (under 16) & Senior (over 65) £45
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This trip is currently by arrangement only.
To register interest please scroll to the bottom of this page and send us your details.
We’ve seen many seals on every Scroby trip so far. In less than perfect conditions, it’s taking much longer than our planned three hours which can be a long time for some passengers. We are working with East Suffolk Council on a way to make this trip shorter (more news to follow) so it may well be back in the future. If you’re interested in seal watching, check out our Scroby Sands Seal Watching Trip instead!
Fast Boat Trip
Horsey Beach via Lowestoft & Gt Yarmouth
3 Hrs Approx
Take an exciting sightseeing and scenic nature boat trip with us taking in the most Easterly point of the UK and Gulliver wind turbine. See the erosion at Corton before passing the beaches of Gorleston and Great Yarmouth, then past Scroby Sands and the wind farm to Horsey Beach at speed to have some quality time with seals. We slow right down when we get anywhere near the seals to avoid disturbing them and usually anchor with the engine off to let you have a good look and get some amazing pictures and make memories.
- Departure location is currently being changed to the Heritage Quay, South Pier, Lowestoft.
- 20 knot approx. cruise north passing Ness Point (Britain’s most easterly point), Gorleston/Gt Yarmouth and Caister
- Sit and drift with the tide as you watch the seals play and surround us
- Return journey
- This is a fast open boat trip
- The trip goes out to sea
- The trip is weather dependant*
- You may get very wet and cold and are advised to dress accordingly
- This trip is long and is currently by arrangement only
There are almost always many seals at Horsey. At some times of the year there could be thousands on the beach. Check out our friends here for more information: https://www.friendsofhorseyseals.co.uk
See here for how to find us: https://www.jetadventures.co.uk/how-to-find-us/
*Weather Dependant means we require favourable weather conditions in order for the trip to be comfortable for passengers. This is normally determined by the wind speed/direction. If we think weather may be a problem, this will be communicated to you ASAP.