A spooky boat trip around Lowestoft’s Lake Lothing. With ghost stories and ghastly tales.
Early booking is highly advised to avoid disappointment. Adult £20, Child (under 16) & Senior (over 65) £15
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please be aware this trip is a Halloween Exclusive and is only run on the week run-up to Halloween in October.
Around a month before the first trip, towards the end of September, we will advertise this trip on all our socials and open up dates for booking via our booking system FareHarbour.
Slow Boat Trip
Lake Lothing (Sunset and Twilight trips)
50 Mins Approx
All Weather Running*
A Halloween Exclusive Trip, a spooky twist on our traditional Lowestoft Harbour Tour.
As the sun is setting, we’ll take you out during twilight to share some ghost stories and ghastly tales, not to mention showing you all the spooky sights along the way. As we return to our slip, the sun has long gone and we are lit only by the moon and lantern of your knowledgeable and friendly guide.
The Harbour is truly an eerie place to be after hours, often accompanied by a chilling wind and a suddenly unfamiliar environment to the unknowing as you pass the many abandoned ships and boatyards…
- Departure from our berth at MTB 102 Trust
- Leisurely 4 knot journey downstream towards the harbour mouth, with spooky ghost stories and tales shared
- On reaching the Grain Silo/Asda, turn around and return to our berth
- This is a slow leisurely guided tour of the Harbour
- This boat trip is limited to Lowestoft Harbour/Lake Lothing
- This trip can be offered in all weathers*
- You shouldn’t get wet (Although not guarenteed)
- These trips takes place during sunset or twlight, on the week run up to Halloween in October
See here for how to find the trust: https://www.jetadventures.co.uk/how-to-find-us/. When running these trips we will mark the footpath and white vehicle gate with glowsticks.
*All Weather Running means we are able to run this trip in conditions otherwise not suitable for our trips out to sea. However, in certain extreme situations certain weather conditions will prevent us being able to safely run this trip.